10 tips to plan a historical wedding.
1. For hosting any event first, we must plan and set a budget. And try to stick to the budget.
Final dates should be selected in advance. At least 1 year before the date should be finalized.
2. Booking the wedding vendors in advance and discussing about the major event.
3. Wedding couture and jewellery of bride and groom should be chosen and colour coordinated. Before the main day several trials should be given so that the fitting is perfect.
4. Guest list should be prepared.
5. Wedding location must be chosen and finalized.
6. The wedding decoration should be planned and well-coordinated.
7. Pre-wedding events can also be organized to make the wedding more interesting and eventful.
8. Priority list must be made.
9. Finally wedding photographers should be finalised and pre-wedding photoshoots can be organized.
And finally enjoy the big day- The most awaited event of your life. Happy Wedding!