10 ways minimalist trends can take over your big fat wedding
Updated: Mar 29, 2019
With so many details, choices and decor option Wedding planning has become a tedious task. However, we've started to see a new minimalist trend take over the big fat wedding; the people have switched to the principle of "Beauty in Simplicity". A minimalist setup puts the light right where it should be, on the Bride and Groom. Here are ten ways to bring out the best of your minimal decor:
1. Pick a location that is naturally beautiful and does not require much make-up and play around with the color scheme to make the subtle elements pop. Lofts, warehouses and revitalized industrial buildings make great minimalist venues. With this decor less is more so stick to at most two colors and let the natural beauty of the space take over.
2. Simple calligraphy and sans serif font prove how less can make a big design impact. Use these in the signage to welcome guests.
3. For outdoor mandaps you can use tree logs. Not fondling much with nature, the creepers and branches are allowed to sway in the direction they like. With orange dupatta and flowers giving it a contrasting look from the woods.
4. Use bright twinkling lanterns along with this, hanging them from the ceiling, placing them in the center of each table; Dangling from tree branches, hanging them at different heights will light up your decor like a fairy tale.
5. The bride and groom sofa truly deserves all the attention you can give it, a spot light will make the couple the stars of the night. Lots of pictures will be taken in this area; you can keep it muted with only background lights.
6. Use fresh flowers, paper craft, and dream-catchers to create a stunning backdrop, for amazing photos.
7. Not only for the backdrop use fresh flowers like roses and marigolds and dangle them in a small bunch to add natural freshness to the decor.
8. It is impressive to see how much a simple piece of fabric can do to your wedding décor. Choose satin, silk, velvet and more to bring out a royal effect at your wedding.
9. To add the traditional feels, use mauli strings with pearls and mirror works.
10. Whatever guests touch with their hands ends up leaving the strongest impression. Keep the table as clear as possible, making creative use of colors, like natural white plate-wares and copper cutlery with candles. Accent with a thin garland of greenery for a look that pulls your theme together.
(ACE Events) (wedding planner in ahmedabad) (best wedding planner in india) (best wedding planner in ahmedabad) (wedding planning service in ahmedabad)