Planning a Beach Wedding? Here are some hacks for you!
Updated: Nov 28, 2019
Weddings are one of best moments in a person’s life. Conspicuously, the person
would want to do the best to make this moment as special as it can be. Here are
ten tips to make your beach wedding absolutely flawless.
• One of the most important thing is to select the right date. Peak summer
times could cause crowded beaches, no parking and higher hotel rates. Fall
and spring are considered the best choice for beach weddings.
• Create a backup plan in case the weather does not get along. Having an
indoor option will come in handy in case there are chances of rain or even
• Another important thing to consider is the location. Choosing the right time
and venue will help a lot in having the perfect wedding. Also, location can
be chosen according to the price rates, services offered and ratings given.
• Now come the guests. Make sure the guests do not get dehydrated. Keep a
refreshment stand to allow them to sip before and during the wedding.
• The guests would not like sand getting into their shoes. Setup a shoe
station for the guests to wear flip-flops.
• Provide tents or canopies over the seating area to prevent your guests from
• Don’t forget to use sunblock and ask the bridesmaids and groomsmen to
wear it too.
• Use a bug repellent and keep your door closed at night in case your venue
is somewhat in the tropical region. Often these are provided in the lobby
• Choose foods that are light, favorable and can be prepared in a lot of ways.
The last thing you want is to get complaints from your guests about how
the food ruined their stay.
• Lastly, if you can, consider a smaller guest list. Not only will it be a better
option than having a larger guest list, but it will also help a lot in properly
managing the whole wedding.
(Ace Events) (Wedding Planner in Ahmedabad)